-Supreme BPH Versatility
Cyber TM represents the family of high power Thulium laser (150W-200W) dedicated to BPH and urology treatments (Tumour, Strictures & BNI) together with other soft tissue surgery in many other medical specialties which include open, laparoscopic or endoscopic surgery to perform excision, resection, ablation, vaporization, coagulation and haemostasis of soft tissues.
Its 2μm radiation is strongly absorbed by water (highly present in all tissues), making its cutting and vaporization speed relatively constant during the procedure regardless of tissue vascularization. Furthermore, the laser beam penetrates only a fraction of a millimetre in the tissue, providing the surgeon with a high degree of control and reducing substantially the risk of inadvertent injury.
Cyber TM is Multidisciplinary. Thanks to its unique laser properties and minimal damage, Thulium laser allows effective excision, cutting, ablation and coagulation of soft tissues in different medical specialties. Apart from Urology, Cyber TM can be used in Thoracic Surgery, Partial Nephrectomy, Gastroenterology, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology and Dermatologic Surgery. Based on that, this laser device can address multiple needs from different wards of the same hospital.
- Supreme BPH Versatility. Enucleation and Vaporization of the adenoma are available with the same device, without constraints in technique selection
- Minimal Depth of Penetration 0.1 - 0.2 mm)
- 200W Power - The highest output power available on the market for the greatest vaporization rate.
- Excellent cutting and ablation quality, together with the high power, allows total freedom of choice regarding the technique to use.
- Confined damage - The limited depth of penetration allows superior precision and effective control, even with high power emission.
- Fast recovery - Use of Thulium for BPH was proven to reduce catheterization and hospitalization time with respect to traditional treatments.
- Superior MULTIDISCIPLINARY - Thanks to its unique laser properties and minimal damage, Thulium laser allows effective excision, cutting, ablation and coagulation of soft tissues in different medical specialities Urology, Thoracic Surgery, ENT and General Surgery.
- Apart from Urology, Cyber TM can be used in Thoracic Surgery, Partial Nephrectomy, Gastroenterology, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology. Based on that, this laser device can address multiple needs from different wards of the same hospital.
- Multiple cost-savings with Cyber TM:
- Shorter Hospitalisation. Use of Thulium laser was proven to shorten hospital stay with respect to TURP, enabling a “one-day surgery” for many patients
- Fewer adverse events. Publications on Cyber TM demonstrate a low incidence of postoperative complications associated with the use of this laser
- Long lasting outcomes. Clinical evidences support the use of Thulium laser for a definitive resolution of LUTS due to BPH, with extremely low recurrence rate
- Interdisciplinary PLATFORM. Cyber TM‘s properties allow its use in other urology soft tissue surgery. Furthermore, other hospital wards can benefit of the use of such system, addressing multiple needs from different medical specialties with a unique device
- Reusable fibres. Bare fibres can be resterilised and reused. Based on that, Thulium allows significant expense reduction with respect to Green laser, using exclusively expensive disposable fibres
Cyber TM can be used to perform incision, excision, resection, ablation, vaporization, coagulation and haemostasis of soft tissue in various medical specialties, including:
- Tumour (bladder, uut)
Gastro – Enterology
OTHER UROLOGY APPLICATIONS
- Urethrotomy (urethral strictures)
- Endoureterotomy (ureteral strictures)
- Ablation of UUT carcinoma
- Resection of superficial Bladder Carcinoma (ThuLRBT)
- Penile Cancer excision/ablation
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Cutting of suture
(gynaecology application for resection of incontinence mesh)
- Ureterocele (multiple punctures)
Thulium – 2010nm
|Laser Type||2010nm Thulium laser|
|Operating mode||Continuous wave or pulsed|
|Power Output||From 5W up to 200W|
|Aiming Beam||532nm (green) or 650nm (red); adjustable < 5mW|
|Repetition Rate||10 – 100Hz|
|Pulse duration||5 – 75ms|
|Fibres||Bare-ended optical fibres with diameter ranging from 200 to 1000µm; side-firing fibres.|
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor