Three in One Robotic System:
Excellence in Microsurgery
The SmartXide² Revolution: Absolute Precision and Control for the Most Advanced Gynaecological Surgery and Micro-Surgery.
SmartXide2 Trio is a unique Laser System endorsing both Arm and Fibre CO2 delivery plus optional Diode Laser source. Each system is equipped with dedicated handpieces as well as a micromanipulator and scanners with Computer Pattern Generator for precise, high accuracy treatments.
SmartXide2 Trio combines diode laser emission, CO2 arm source and CO2 Fibre which makes SmartXide2 Trio an extremely versatile system that allows for unique results.
The perfect pulse for the various gynaecological applications must be adjustable in order to ensure extremely high peak power and short duration needed to minimise thermal damage on tissue and to maximise the haemostatic effect on blood vessels. DEKA innovative CO2 Ultrapulsed RF laser source provides users with the exclusive PSD® (Pulse Shape Design) technology able to generate specially designed pulses for surgical applications (S-pulse, D-pulse, H-pulse, U-pulse and the CW mode), and allows for total synergy with the EndoScan and HiScan Surgical robotic scanning systems.
The HiScan Surgical system works with robotic technology for use in microsurgery. The laser beam focused by the zoom of the Micromanipulator is rapidly moved, providing optimal scanning features for tissue cutting and ablation.
The synergic combination of the laser and the robotic system in the form of the HiScan scanner and EasySpot Hybrid micromanipulator, allows for:
- clearly defined and precise cutting, reduced thermal damage to surrounding tissues
- control and selection of ablation depth in a single scan (depth mode)
- optimal scanning figures for cutting or ablating tissue.
SmartXide2 Trio is equipped with Endoscan innovation for GYN endoscopic surgery. EndoScan ultra miniaturised scanning system, patented and exclusive to DEKA, can be used coupled whit handpieces as well as laparoscopes and surgical micromanipulators.
- 2 Different wavelengths: CO2 and Diode (with a choice of 940 or 980 nm) in one platform
- CO2 laser with double delivery: articulated arm and fibre
- CO2 Fibre: Flexible hollow wave guide for extreme versatility
- PSD technology with 5 pulse modalities
- The broadest range of scanning shapes for surgery
- 20 Selectable Depth Modes from 0.1 to 2 mm with 0.1 mm steps
- Up to 10 times re-sterilised Diode fibres
GYN Surgical Procedures
CO2 (10 600nm) Ultrapulsed (40/60/80Watt) RF excited
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor