The SmartXide² system with CO₂ and Diode laser sources is one of the most versatile and cutting-edge solutions available in the surgery market. It is suitable for precision microsurgery in ENT, gynaecology, neurosurgery and general surgery. SmartXide² is the only CO₂ laser that can be integrated on one platform with a Diode Fibre module (maximum power up to 50W) which widens its range of applications. The multidisciplinary and multifunctional features of DEKA’s SmartXide2 system make it an authentic novelty in the world of laser platforms. DEKA is the only company offering by choice 3 beam delivery options, in combination or separate on one platform: articulated arm, CO2 Fibre & Diode Fibre in one system.
When ordering the system, it is possible to select the configuration that best suits your needs, choosing the type and power of laser sources. For specific applications in General Surgery DEKA offers 4 SmartXide2 modules:
- SmartXide2 WH - Wound Healing
- SmartXide2 ENT
- SmartXide2 GYN
- SmartXide HS
The integration of the two surgical lasers is also possible after purchase, as well as upgrading of the accessories. The complete supply of optional accessories such as scanners or the micromanipulator, makes it the gold standard for minimally invasive surgery and microsurgery in ENT and for surgical Gynaecology in both colposcopy and laparoscopy.
A clear and simple Touchscreen interface allows control of all available functions and the setting of the operating parameters.
SmartXide² also features a complete database with protocols specifically dedicated to surgery, multimedia content and tutorials that make learning its use faster for operators.
- The CO₂ RF laser source with PSD® (Pulse Shape Design) technology, which allows complete pulse modulation, going from continuous emission (CW) to pulsed emission with extreme characteristics (U-Pulse);
- The two advanced scanning systems: Hiscan Surgical and EndoScan;
- The micromanipulator EasySpot with Hybrid technology, for perfect focusing of the CO₂ laser beam and joystick control of all major scanner functions. It is thus possible to manually set the ablation area shape, size (up to the maximum diameter of 6.3mm), rotation and to change between Scan-ON/Scan-OFF modes, without having to look up from the operating microscope.
- The Laser system’s technology was developed to perform cutting and ablation of biological tissues in a well-defined and precise manner, and with the possibility of selecting the optimal scanning shape from a wide range of possibilities.
- By setting the ultra-pulsed U-Pulse emission together with the Depth Mode, it is possible to gain maximum control of the ablation depth and reducing thermal damage to adjacent tissue.
SmartXide2 comes fully equipped with a range of features and accessories that makes it equally suitable for use in:
- Dermatology, Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics
- V2LR (Vulvo-Vaginal Laser Reshaping)
- General Surgery
CO2 - 10600nm (40/60/80Watt) RF excited
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor