In the hands of a specialized and well-trained surgeon, the use of lasers in the theatre makes it possible to:
- cut or remove diseased tissue without damaging the adjacent healthy tissues
- reduce or destroy tumours and lesions
- cauterize (seal) blood vessels to reduce blood loss
- block nerve terminals to reduce post-surgical pain and discomfort
- reduce the risk of incision infection
- seal lymph vessels to minimize swelling and prevent malignant cell diffusion
- minimize the size of the area involved by the surgery
- obtain faster wound healing
Liver, pancreas, intestine and lung tumours resection in open & endoscopic surgery | breast surgery (e.g. mastectomy and mammoplasty) | cysts | decubitus ulcers | wound debridement | common bile duct stones
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor