Convergent optics for fatigue-free work.
The standard model for day to day consultations with various magnification settings, green filter, continuously adjustable LED lighting, Dioptric correction from +7 to –7 diopters and 300 mm working distance.
- Convergent optical beam path for fatigue-free work
- Vivid, 3D image
- 300 mm working distance
- LED lighting:
- With a colour temperature of 5,700-6,000 Kelvin for excellent contrast
- With a lighting strength of 45,000-52,000 Lux (at a working distance of 300 mm)
- Only 10 W power consumption
- The lamps have a long lifetime and therefore do not need to be replaced
- Continuously variable adjustment
- Green filter for observation of blood vessels
- Compensation for myopia and hyperopia through adjustable oculars
- Standard colour Grey white (RAL 9002). Also available in all colours within the RAL colour system
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor