CYBER Ho 60W
The revolution in LITHOTRIPSY
Cyber Ho Holmium laser (2.1 µm) meets the increasing demand of efficacy, flexibility and cost-effectiveness with a unique multi-application laser platform able to perform both Lithotripsy and HoLEP.
Cyber Ho brings outstanding innovation by offering the exclusive Vapor TunnelTM and MasterPULSETM technology for advanced retropulsion control, along with impressive energy and frequency (up to 60 Hz) settings.
- More Power and Frequency, Less Retropulsion:
- Cyber Ho meets the increasing demand in matching efficacy, flexibility and cost-effectiveness combining all of these in an unique multi-application laser platform able to perform both Lithotripsy and HoLEP
- More power > 60-105W BPH HoLEP
- More Frequency / 60-80 HZ High Frequency Lithotripsy
- Limited Stone Migration > Vapor Tunnel Mode
- SHORT PULSE ENERGY:
- The highest pulse energy: 5 J allows the best pulse energy in its class
- Treat also the hardest stones: Greater pulse energy allows to break harder stones
- Collection basket needed: Retrieve stone pieces upon fragmentation
- LONG PULSE HIGH FREQUENCY:
- Limited retropulsion: Easy ablation with no need to chase the stone
- No need for basket: The obtained fine dust obviates the retrieval phase
- Extreme frequency: Up to 60 Hz, for the best High Frequency Dusting in its class
- Long pulse width: Up to 1100 µs, for smooth Long Pulse Dusting
- The large amount of literature demonstrates the efficacy and safety advantages of HoLEP (Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate) with respect to traditional treatments available for BPH. Recent studies and trials have validated the excellent outcomes achieved by this technique, with its success being reproduced in a diverse array of patients.
- Clinical evidences proved a 50 - 60 W Holmium output to work perfectly for an effective and gentle enucleation. HoLEP with Cyber Ho provides excellent results in terms of long-term effectiveness, safety, haemostasis and fast recovery.
Cyber Ho 60 can be used to perform incision, excision, resection, ablation, vaporization, coagulation and haemostasis of soft tissue and in lithotripsy of stones in various medical specialties, including:
- TUMOR (Bladder, UUT)
GASTRO – ENTEROLOGY
- Bladder Stones
- Ureteral Stones (proximal part)
- Ureteral Stones (distal part)
- Kidney Stones (pelvis, higher and medium calyx)
- Kidney Stones (lower calyx)
- Kidney Stones (lower calyx and multiple stones)
Holmium – 2100nm
- Average power up to 60W
- Pulse energy 0,2 – 5 J
- Pulse Duration 50 - 1100 μs
- Repetition rate up to 60 Hz
- Modes BPH, Lithotripsy, Soft Tissues (11 modes available)
- Pulse length regulation Mode selection, Master PULSE, Vapor Tunnel
- Activation DOUBLE Footswitch
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor