- for successful cornea treatments
The PTK-CAM module addresses therapeutic treatments. It supports round, elliptical and individual refraction-neutral ablation profiles.
The KPL (keratoplasty) option helps in planning safe and precise corneal transplants for patients for whom perforating keratoplasty is indicated.
The SCHWIND CAM PTK-CAM module supports treatments for corneal degeneration, dystrophy and erosion, as well as superficial and deep corneal scars. PTK-CAM is based on phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK) and addresses superficial refractive-neutral ablation, as well as deep ablation for perforating laser-assisted keratoplasty with the KPL option.
- Safe and precise planning of phototherapeutic corneal ablation, including penetrating keratoplasty (KPL).
- Two offset options: PTK-CAM offers two positioning options for laser correction. Simultaneous use of both options ensures the highest possible precision, thus enabling exact, topographical correction of superficial scars.
- Circular, elliptical or individualised: The PTK-CAM module can ablate the tissue in circular, elliptical or individualised shapes within a maximum diameter of 10 millimetres.
- Two ablation types: The epithelium is removed manually, followed by laser ablation. Alternatively, the tissue can be ablated through the epithelium. With this option, TransPTK ensures optimal ablation.
- The highest precision through refractive-neutral ablation.
- Ablation depth: With KPL, corneas can be treated up to a maximum depth of 999 micrometres.
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor