- the minimally invasive
Refractive correction without a flap.
SmartSight is an up-to-date femtosecond laser procedure for the refractive correction of myopia and astigmatism without a flap. This advancement in miminally invasive lenticule extraction features intelligent eye tracking and pupil recognition and cyclotorsion compensation.
In the SmartSight procedure, the SCHWIND ATOS femtosecond laser creates a predefined lenticule in the intrastromal tissue of the cornea and makes small peripheral incisions in the top corneal layer for lenticular access. After lasering, the surgeon can easily remove the lenticule through the small access incisions. SmartSight uses no corneal flap of any kind, and there is no laser ablation like there is with excimer lasers.
SmartSight is a precise and gentle treatment method, which leaves the upper corneal layers largely untouched.
- Safety through intelligent eye tracking and cyclotorsion compensation.
- Precise treatment with accurate centring, even in higher astigmatism.
- Comfortable for the eye through curved patient interface.
- Fast attainment of good vision through smooth lenticular surfaces.
- Tissue-saving through improved lenticular geometry.
- Compact and flexible in use.
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor