- touch-free laser eye treatment
TransPRK (transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy) by SCHWIND is a touch-free eye laser correction method used with SCHWIND AMARIS laser systems. Treatment takes place directly on the upper surface of the cornea.
Unlike with conventional methods like LASEK, Epi-LASIK and PRK, with TransPRK the eye is not touched with any instrument. Instead, the SCHWIND AMARIS laser removes the epithelium, without suction, flap, or blade, and without the use of alcohol. This touch-free procedure is non-invasive, safe, and gentle to the eye.
- Touchless: no suction, no flap, no incision.
- Safe: high corneal stability. This non-invasive method leaves a very stable cornea and thus provides more safety for the patient.
- Fast: treatment in one step. Minimises risk of corneal dehydration.
- Short healing process with fast regeneration of the epithelium. Due to the smaller wound area, healing is faster than with manual methods.
- Very good clinical results.
- Economical: easy to use, time saving, low investment.
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor