- the evolution of possibilities
SCHWIND ATOS® Femtosecond laser enables minimally invasive lenticule extraction as well as flap creation in FemtoLASIK.
Its combination of innovative technology and intelligent design provides safety and precision in refractive corneal surgery.
With a pulse rate of up to four mega Hertz, sophisticated pulse characteristics and refined positioning algorithms, this femtosecond laser features short treatment and incision times.
Smooth and tissue-saving.
The improved lenticular geometry is not limited by a minimum thickness, and is tissue-saving. Furthermore, lenticules and flaps made with the SCHWIND ATOS exhibit a homogeneous surface. As a result, lenticule extraction is simple. In FemtoLASIK, it makes it easy to lift the flap created with SCHWIND ATOS.
- Safety through intelligent eye tracking and cyclotorsion compensation.
- Comfortable for the eye through curved patient interface.
- Tissue-saving through optimized lenticular geometry.
- High-precision treatment with perfect centring, even in higher astigmatism.
- Fast attainment of good vision through smooth lenticular surfaces.
- Large flap diameters made possible by innovative contact glass design.
- Compact and flexible in use.
- User-friendly with clear, intuitive planning and efficient workflow.
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor