Extension CXL 365
- the integrated system for effective corneal collagen crosslinking
SCHWIND CXL-365 Vario system
Corneal stability with SCHWIND AMARIS laser systems – user-friendly and precise eye laser system.
The CXL-365 Vario for corneal collagen crosslinking is integrated into the AMARIS laser workflow. No additional equipment or space are required. The SCHWIND CXL-365 Vario system is installed under the laser arm. In the parking position, the aperture is positioned above the external sensor. The energy check is easy to perform prior to treatment. For treatment the system is moved to the left and swivelled by 90°.
The CXL-365 Vario extension is integrated into the workflow of the SCHWIND AMARIS laser, so that additional adjustment and space are not required.
- Integration in the workflow; usable immediately – no adjustment required.
- Flexible. Three power levels - 3, 9 and 18mW/cm2, allowing the doctor to tailor the procedure to the patient. At the highest level, treatment takes under five minutes.
- Safe. The UV beam diameter can be steplessly adjusted between 7 and 11.3mm. This protects the limbal stem cells while permitting exact coverage of the part of the cornea to be crosslinked.
- Easy. The CXL-365 Vario system fits directly under the laser arm. The treatment levels of the SCHWIND AMARIS laser systems and the SCHWIND CXL-365 Vario system are thus identical.
Hitech Lasers, as a member of The Hitech Group, has an established
proficiency as the leading Supplier of Laser Technologies in Southern Africa.
The family owned, South African registered company, celebrates:
Making a Difference since 1974.
We endeavour to make Life Easier for Doctors, Patients and all other
Users of Laser Technology.
The sustained Success of all Clients is our Satisfaction.
Customers become Partners.
Request a Call Back
2020 Hitech Lasers. Site by Studio Nexdoor